Terms & Conditions
SETUP AND OPERATION: The Lessee should have at least 1 person of average strength per inflatable available to assist with setup at the time of delivery, if needed. This person should be the person who will be responsible for operation of the ride. Lessee is responsible for enforcing posted rules. Instructions for safety and operation will be reviewed at the time of setup. If at any time safety is not being enforced Lessor has the right to end party with no refunds.
AT NO TIME SHOULD THE EQUIPMENT BE LEFT UNATTENDED!
SPECIAL PROVISIONS: The Lessor reserves the right not to perform outdoor engagements when, in the Lessor's judgment, weather conditions would be detrimental to the Lessor's equipment. This includes but is not limited to wind, rain, or mud. A suitable indoor location should be reserved as an alternative site in the event of poor weather conditions.
*Lessee must contact Lessor one hour prior to delivering the equipment if the weather is questionable. If weather conditions are not suitable FULL DEPOIST will be refunded. Once the equipment arrives at the event, the deposit is not refundable and there will be a 25% charge if equipment is set up and has to be taken down due to inclement weather. Lessee also has the option to reschedule to another date within the same city that event is previously scheduled. Lessee must reschedule within a year from the date of event.
NEGLIGENCE OR ABUSE: Lessee agrees to be responsible for any damage to Bouncing Bonanza Inflatables and House’s Rentals equipment, if damage is incurred while the equipment is in the possession of the Lessee. Damage fees vary but are estimated below:
$50-$100 for cleaning fees
$200-$500 for repairs
$3500 if the unit is not repairable
No food, drinks, animals, shoes, or sharp objects are allowed in the rentals at any time. We ask that all kids wear socks. The operator is responsible for ensuring that the size and weight of persons entering the inflatable does not exceed the maximum. Rentals that are set up on hard surfaces such as concrete or asphalt must be closely watched to prevent their moving. If the equipment moves off the provided tarp, damage or staining may occur on the bottom of the unit.
If the Lessee chooses to deflate the equipment prior to the arrival of the pick-up attendant, it must be re-inflated before it is packed up. The unit will be inspected and receive a preliminary cleaning before removal.
The Lessee expressly assumes the responsibility of informing all person(s) who use, operate or rent the above specified rental equipment that, they do so at their own risk and that, if any injury occurs to the person(s) using, operating or renting the equipment, Bouncing Bonanaza Inflatables and House’s , it's employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, successors and assigns shall not be held liable for any such injuries and/or resulting damages and, further, shall indemnify Bouncing Bonanza Inflatable’s and House’s in the event they are held liable for any injuries and/or resulting damage.
This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties and shall not be enlarged or modified except in writing and signed by all appropriated parties.
Please note that in the event of an emergency or problems with equipment, it is up to the Lessee to contract The Lessor at (336) 770-5785 or (336) 971-4647 immediately in order to expedite the problem. If Lessee fails to contact us, the Lessor is not responsible for any refunds.
PARTIES: The Lessee hereby engages Lessor who agrees to furnish the items described upon the terms and conditions set forth herein.
TIMING AND FEES: The reserved rentals shall be delivered no later than 30 minutes before the requested start time unless both parties agree upon other arrangements.
The equipment should be empty of riders at the requested end time. An additional hour will be charged if the pickup agent must wait for the equipment to be vacated.
Release and Waiver of Liability (The "Release)
The Renter desires to rent from Bouncing Bonanza Inflatables & Houses certain inflatable equipment to be used by renter, his/her guests, invites or other persons while in Renters Possession. Renter understands that use of this inflatable equipment in an inherently dangerous activity which may, by its naute, cause injury or harm to Renter, his/her guests, invites, or other persons.
The Renter does hereby freely, voluntarily, and without duress executes this Release under the following terms:
1. Waiver and Release: Renter understands and acknowledges that this Release discharges Bouncing Bonanza Inflatables and Houses, from any liability or claim that the renter may have against Bouncing Bonanza Inflatables and Houses with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, dealth, or property damage that may result from Renters use and possesion of Boucning Bonanza inflatables and houses.:Renter does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless Boucing Bonanzza inflatables and Houses and its successors and assigns from any an all liability claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from Renters possession and use of Boucning Bonanza Inflatables and Houses equipment.
2. Assumption of the Risk: Renter understand and ackowledges that this Relsease discharge Bouncing bonanza inflatables and house from injury , illness, death, or property damage resulting from teh possesion and use of Bouncing bonanza .:Renter recognizes and understands that use of Bouncing bonanza inflatables & Houses equipment may involve inherently dangerous activities.
3. Insurance: Renter understands that insurance for liability, health, and medical or disablility coverage in any way related to the rental of equipment under this agreement is the sole responsibility of Renter.
4. Indemnification: Renter agrees that he/she will indemnify and hold Boucning bonanza inflatables and Houses harnmless from any liability resulting from the us Bouning Bonanza Inflatables and Houses equipment by Renter, his/hers assigns, heirs, guests, invites, or other persons using the equipemt while in Renter's possession.
5. Other: Renter expressly agrees that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by laws of the State of North Carolina and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina. Renter agrees that in the event that any clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Release which shall continue to be enforceable.
CONCESSION RENTAL AGREEMENT
Renter shall pay Bouncing Bonanza Inflatables & Houses $50 as a payment for the rental.
• The rental cost does include popcorn (popcorn machine rentals) or one syrup (snow cone machine rentals) servings for up to 50 people additional serving can be purchased at $20 per additional 50 servings.
• Renter will have the option of purchasing additional supplies for the Popcorn/Snow cone machine such as: popcorn, syrups snow cone cups and ice. Equipment has to be dropped of at event location between 9am-9pm the day prior to event. Equipment has to be picked up no later than 9am on the day after the event unless special arrangements have been made between owner and renter.
• Equipment must only be used at the location it is dropped off at. Payments must be made the day equipment is dropped off. Bouncing Bonanza Inflatables & Houses is not responsible for any injuries that may occur while machine is in operations. Renter must advise Bouncing Bonanza Inflatables & Houses immediately at (336)770-5785 if equipment has any difficulties, damages, or malfunctions. Renter is responsible for making electrical access for snow cone and popcorn machine rental. Popcorn/Snow cone machine must be cleaned up and wiped down prior to being returned if equipment is not cleaned a fee of $25 will be incurred. If Popcorn/Snow cone machine is damaged or not returned renter will incur a $200 replacement fee.